The Latest Cloud-Based ERP Software, Running in the AWS Public Cloud
What is Accolent Cloud-Based ERP Software?
Accolent Cloud-based ERP software is used to run your distribution, light manufacturing, or services business. It includes functionality for sales management, CRM, eCommerce, order management and processing, inventory control and tracking, purchasing management, warehouse management, real-time GAAP-accounting and financial management, and more. Accolent ERP software runs in the AWS public Cloud and is accessed through a web address or URL over the Internet, using a web browser like Chrome or Edge. You can use any device and you don’t need any software other than the web browser.
What Accolent Cloud-Based ERP Software Means for Your Business
Accolent Cloud-based ERP software is delivered with the lastest web-services technology and offers many benefits compared to older on-premises systems. Accolent Cloud-based ERP software can improve security, increase productivity, lower costs and free up capital to invest in your business.
Productivity, Remote Access and Flexibility
- Improve productivity with constantly updated Cloud-based ERP software that is always up to date with most recent functionality
- Eliminates the need to buy, install and test new software upgrades every year or so, increasing efficiency
- Eliminate issues with remote access by work-from-home employees or remote salespersons
- Substantially reduce or eliminate need for dedicated IT personnel saving money
- Flexibility to scale up easily as your business grows
Web Service Technology
- Future-proof your business with current up to date web services technology
- Cloud-based ERP software ubstantially reduces obsolesence risk relative to older, on-premises, client-server technology that will soon be outdated
- Saas Subscription pricing means no large upfront outlay to purchase software and hardware
- Your outlay every year is defined and can be budgeted
- No more unexpected outlays to buy and install software upgrades or repair or purchase new hardware
Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Your critical business information is permanently available to you and is protected by automatic database snapshots
- Any part of the database can be restored from snapshots to a point in time
- Create additional backups as needed
- Redundant copies of snapshots stored in multiple geographies, allow for disaster recovery
Reliability & Security
- Accolent Cloud-based ERP software provides the reliability and security of running completely in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) public Cloud
- Software takes advantage of AWS firewall and threat detection, intrusion prevention and remediation
- Accolent ERP only allows access to a front-end website minimizing possible attack vectors and dramatically reducing exposure to Ransomware or other malicious attacks.
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP: Cloud-Based ERP Software
Compare the benefits of Cloud-based ERP software
- More Secure - Substantially more secure than any on-premises deployment
- Anywhere, Anytime Access - No need for VPNs or Remote Desktop to support working from home
- Reduce IT Resources - No need for internal IT resources to support the network, server or software
- Reduce IT Costs - Lower networking and infrastructure costs
- Reduce Downtime - Improved uptime and reliability
- Automatic Backups - Data backups and software updates are all handled for you
- Disaster Recovery Options - Redundancy and disaster recovery are all provided for
- Free Up Capital Upfront - No upfront charges to purchase the server or the software; the only upfront non-recurring costs are for services involved in implementation, training and data conversion
- Scalable - Much easier to scale up as your business grows
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP Cloud-based software can improve your processes, save you time and money, and increase the efficiency of your distribution business.