Accolent ERP® Shipping Management Software
Accolent ERP provides distributors with powerful fulfillment and shipping management software tools.
- With Accolent ERP, users can look up freight rates from UPS, FedEx and USPS while creating quotes or orders. When an order moves to the warehouse for fulfillment, Accolent ERP provides the full range of picking, packing and shipping management functionality that wholesale distributors need.
- You can pick orders as single pick tickets or batch together as master pick tickets, and sort to optimize your picking sequence. You can pick multiple orders as a single master pick ticket and then disaggregate into individual orders in the packing stage.
- Once picked, you can pack an order in multiple boxes. For each box, Accolent automatically calculates the weight (from the product master) and creates a packing list. Once you select a freight vendor, you can obtain a tracking number and print a shipping label for each box in the order and arrange for the pick-up of the order by the freight vendor.
- You can set your FOB defaults by customer. Accolent ERP stores freight account details for the shipper, customer and third-parties, providing the flexibility to bill freight charges to:
- the shipper’s account,
- the customer’s account, or
- to a third-party account
- With Accolent ERP, customers can be notified of the shipment of their orders. Once shipment is confirmed, Accolent ERP allows you to invoice your customer.
For distributors who want to maintain multiple retail-focused e-commerce store fronts, Accolent ERP offers a simple, easy-to-use, Cloud-based, shipping solution through an integration with ShippingEasy.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s fulfillment and shipping management software can improve your overall shipping functions.