Sales, Customer Service, and CRM Software
Driving sales is what makes distribution businesses successful.
ADS Solutions® Accolent ERP sales distribution software delivers outstanding order entry capabilities and makes customer information and sales histories easily accessible to all customer-facing employees. Your salespersons can make quotes, take incoming orders and proactively anticipate customers’ needs by predicting when customers should reorder based on their buying trends. Your customer service people have access to all the tools they need to provide exceptional customer service to your customers.
Accolent ERP gives your salespersons and customer service personnel the ability to:
- take advantage of very flexible pricing and discount structures
quickly reorder from past invoices, quotes, frequently purchased products, alternate products, and accessories
- have full visibility at all times of in-stock quantities and what you can realistically deliver to your customer
- easily find the status of any in-process transaction and look up your customer’s prior transactions and sales histories
- automatically process special orders and drop ships
- create quotes, point of sale invoices, orders, future orders, recurring orders, rental and repair orders, and accept returned goods
- process orders against multiple warehouses
- sell on account or take deposits or payments
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Features
Accolent ERP includes basic CRM features that allow your salespersons to quote prospects who are not yet customers and attach files to quotes, easily move prospects to customers and quickly place orders off quotes for a single line item or the entire quote.
Tools for Customer Service and Customer Retention
Numerous tools are designed to shorten the sales cycle and help your team provide excellent customer service to improve customer retention.
Accolent CRM Linkage Module
For extended CRM capabilities and for those customers who prefer to keep their existing CRMs, our CRM linkage module allows businesses to link Accolent ERP with many web-based CRMs. This extended functionality allows sales personnel to:
- convert leads and prospects to opportunities
- create sales pipelines and nurture leads through stages
- assign a closure likelihood and a dollar amount related to each opportunity
- calendar tasks and set reminders
- track all call notes
With Accolent’s CRM Linkage module, quotes for prospects when created in Accolent ERP automatically update in CRM. CRM can then be used to track the prospect. Upon a sale, conversion of the quote to an order in Accolent will automatically update CRM. Download our CRM Linkage Fact Sheet below.
To manage and properly incentivize your salespersons, you need sophisticated commissions functionality. Accolent ERP allows you to design multi-level, commission plans to reward team members based on performance. Among other things, Accolent ERP allows you to:
- calculate commissions by profit by line or a percentage of gross by line
- define different commission rates for each salesperson on each class of product
- track commissions paid on overdue customer accounts with ability to take back commissions on a line item basis
- decrease commissions automatically if the product is discounted below user defined levels
- take into account rebated manufacturing costs
Let us show you the full range of tools that Accolent ERP gives you to drive better sales performance.