Accolent ERP is a Cloud-Based Software for Wholesale Distribution
Accolent ERP Software for Wholesale Distribution
With decades of focus solely on software for wholesale distribution and state-of-the-art Cloud-based technology, Accolent ERP software for wholesale distribution delivers all the functionality large distributors need. Accolent ERP software for wholesale distribution provides many benefits for large distributors including:
- Runs end-to-end in the AWS public Cloud, and provides the access, reliability, scalability, security, backup and disaster recovery capabilities that large distributors need
- Fully-integrated ERP functionality for sales management, CRM, multi-channel eCommerce, order management, inventory control and tracking, purchasing, warehouse management, full GAAP-compliant accounting, financial management, reporting
- Comprehensive reporting, data analytics and industry-leading business intelligence
- Extensive supply chain management capabilities, including container tracking and landed costs
- Includes AP Automation, EDI, multi-currency, multi-channel eCommerce, multi-carrier shipping and more
Accolent ERP software for wholesale distribution supports the multi-departmental, multi-warehouse structures that large distributors need. In addition, Accolent ERP can:
- Scale to any size organization and accommodate any degree of departmental/organizational complexity
- Support multiple warehouses, centralized purchasing and warehouse transfers to accommodate multi-branch, multi-warehouse structures of large businesses
- Define an unlimited number of unique user roles in terms of access rights, ability to see data or request reports, edit privileges, etc.
Flexibility to Link to Other Cloud Solutions
Accolent ERP software for wholesale distribution allows large businesses and enterprises to be able to use multiple software tools for different applications. Accolent ERP already links with multiple third-party applications including:
- Tipalti, AP Automation
- Avalara, Cloud-based Sales Tax
- EasyPost for Small Parcel Multi-carrier Shipping
- FreightPOP, Transportation Management System for Inbound and Outbound Multi-carrier Shipping
- Phocas Software for Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- And more ...
Accolent ERP software for wholesale distribution delivers fully integrated, fully functional eCommerce capabilities across multiple platforms. Accolent ERP offers:
- Fully-integrated Self-Service Portal
- API & FTP Data Feed linkages with multiple established eCommerce platforms and marketplaces
- Ability to manage multi-channel eCommerce solutions from Accolent ERP
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
What Accolent ERP Software For Wholesale Distribution Can Do For You?
If you are a large distributor, Accolent ERP software has all the workflows, processes and features that large businesses need, with powerful, intuitive and easy to navigate screens. Accolent ERP is built on a web architecture and runs in the AWS public Cloud. Because it is web-based, you get the anywhere, anytime any device access multi-entity large distributors need. In addition you get the reliability, scalability, security, backup and disaster recovery options from AWS that you need.
Put Accolent ERP to Work for You
Call us to find out how Accolent ERP software for wholesale distribution can support your large business.
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software for wholesale distribution.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s sophisticated Cloud-based distribution-specific features can accommodate your business processes, save you time and money, and increase the efficiency of your business.