Accolent ERP eCommerce Software for Distributors - Customers Self-Service Portal
Accolent ERP eCommerce Software for Distributors - Self-Service Portal
The Accolent ERP eCommerce Software for Distributors Self-Service Portal application gives existing customers the ability to complete transactions or obtain updates directly on their own without having to contact your Sales or Customer Service personnel. Access to the Self-Service Portal is controlled and existing customers will have to register and obtain usernames and passwords that they log on with.
Customers Can Order and Check Status
On the Self-Service Portal customers can place their own orders, and get the same customer-specific pricing, payment terms, delivery details, etc., as if they placed the orders with your sales personnel. Customers can search the catalog using their customer product codes, if these have been set up, or your product codes or descriptions. Once they identify the products these can be added directly to the order. Customers can also see the status of their current orders.
Customers Can Pay Online or on Account
Customers can pay for orders placed on the Self-Service Portal immediately via credit card or, if they have Credit Terms with you, they can put the orders on account. In addition, customers can pull up their current account balances showing all open invoices and days outstanding. They can select invoices to pay and pay via credit card at any time.
Customers Can Run Their Own Reports
From the Self-Service Portal, customers can access certain sales reports on their purchases, reports on their payments as well as their Account Statements. These are some of the same reports available within Accolent ERP but limited only to that customer’s activity and omitting any cost or profit information.
BUILT FOR DISTRIBUTORS
Accolent ERP is designed by distributors for distributors and works the way you work.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Modern technology allows for integration with other web-architected solutions.
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP eCommerce Software for Distributors - Self-Service Portal Features
Accolent ERP's customer Self-Service Portal includes these key functionalities:
- Order Guide – Set up an Order Guide in Accolent ERP and limit certain designated users to make purchases only to items on the Order Guide
- Catalog or Order Guide -Specific users at the customer can be allowed to order only from the Order Guide or can be given the option to also order from the Catalog
- Catalog Search – Search is by Group, Category by Product Code or Description. If there are customer product codes set up for this customer then those may be searched on too
- Put Products on Order – Products can be searched for and then click Add to Cart or Customers can order from a Suggested Order, which is a list of recently purchased products showing quantity and information about the last purchase, or from Favorites
- Self-Service Portal Orders – These orders are prefixed by the letter W to distinguish from orders entered by your salespersons
- Compete Order – Completing an order in the Self-Service Portal sends it to Accolent ERP for fulfillment. When the order is moved to shipping in Accolent ERP, it will appear in the Self-Service Portal as an order in fulfillment
- Make Payments – Accolent ERP is integrated with CardConnect® a unit of FIServe/FirstData one of the largest global payment processors and facilitates a customer's payment of invoices
- Statement – Shows all open invoices. Customers may select one or more invoices to pay
- Approve Orders – Specific users at the customer may not be permitted to submit orders and instead can create only Pending Orders which have to be approved by a user at the customer with approval rights
Want to Learn About Accolent ERP's Self-Service Portal?
Watch this animated video on our YouTube channel to learn more.
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s sophisticated eCommerce software can improve your quality of outcomes, save you time and money, and increase the efficiency of your distribution business.