Accolent ERP delivers B2B eCommerce Software through a Customer Self-Service Portal
B2B eCommerce Software - Customer Self-Service Portal
Accolent ERP delivers B2B eCommerce software through a customer Self-Service Portal. The Self-Service portal gives your existing customers the ability to log in and enter transactions directly on their own without having to contact your Sales or Customer Service personnel. Access to the Self-Service Portal is limited to existing customers. Your existing customers will have to request access, register, and obtain usernames and passwords that they log on with.
Customers Can Place Orders and Check Status
The Self-Service Portal is B2B eCommerce software – it delivers all the terms, pricing, delivery settings, etc., previously negotiated with each customer.
- Existing customers that log on to the Self-Service Portal, can place orders, and get the same customer-specific pricing, payment terms, delivery details, etc., as they would have had they placed the orders with your sales personnel
- Because it is B2B ecommerce software, the Self-Service Portal allows customers to find products using their own specific customer product codes, if these have been set up, or your product codes or descriptions.
- They can enter products directly into an order or look up their purchase history and import products from their prior orders into the current order they’re placing.
- Customers can also see the status of and get updates on their outstanding orders.
Customers Can Pay for Orders or Put Them on Account
Customers using the Self-Service Portal B2B ecommerce software can pay for orders immediately via credit card or ACH, or if they have Credit Terms, can put the orders on account
- Self-Service Portal also includes a current Accounts Receivable statement
- Customers cab see their current account balances and displaying all open invoices and days outstanding
- Customers can select invoices to pay and pay via credit card or ACH at any time
Customers Can Run Their Own Reports
The B2B ecommerce software, Self-Service Portal allows customers to access certain Accolent ERP reports.
- The Self-Service Portal reports are limited to certain of the sales-related and other reports available in Accolent ERP
- When reports are run from the Self-Service Portal, they show only that customer’s activity and omit any cost or profit or inventory information
- Customers can run reports on their prior purchases, reports on their payments as well as see their Accounts Receivable Statements.
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP Self-Service Portal
Accolent ERP's B2B ecommerce software, Self-Service Portal includes these key functionalities:
- Order Guide– Set up an Order Guide in Accolent ERP and limit certain designated users to make purchases only to items on the Order Guide
- Catalog or Order Guide-Specific users at the customer can be allowed to order only from the Order Guide or can be given the option to also order from the Catalog
- Catalog Search– Search is by Group, Category by Product Code or Description. If there are customer product codes set up for this customer, then those may be searched on too
- Put Products on Order– Products can be searched for and then click Add to Cart or Customers can order from a Suggested Order, which is a list of recently purchased products showing quantity and information about the last purchase, or from Favorites
- Self-Service Portal Orders– Orders placed directly by customers on the Self-Service Portal are prefixed by the letter W to distinguish from orders place through your salespersons
- Compete Order– When customers complete an order in the Self-Service Portal, it automatically gets sent to Accolent ERP for fulfillment. When the order is moved to shipping in Accolent ERP, it will appear in the Self-Service Portal as an order in fulfillment
- Approve Orders– Certain customer end-users may be granted permission only to create but not submit orders. These orders are saved as Pending Orders and require an end-user with approval permissions to release them to Accolent ERP
- Make Payments– Accolent ERP is integrated with CardConnect® a unit of FIServe/FirstData one of the largest global payment processors. From the Self-Service Portal customers can access a virtual terminal to make payments by credit card or ACH
- Statement– Shows all open invoices. Customers may select one or more invoices to pay
Want to Learn About Accolent ERP's Self-Service Online Customer Portal?
Watch this animated video to learn more.
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of the Accolent Self-Service Portal B2B eCommerce software.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s online customer portal can give your customers self-service options that can increase customer satisfaction, save you time and money and increase the efficiency of your distribution business.