Accolent ERP Links to Multiple eCommerce Platforms and Marketplaces
Accolent ERP Online Stores for Distributors
Accolent ERP eCommerce software for distributors is linked through APIs & FTP Data Feed to multiple eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Drupal Commerce, Woo Commerce, Big Commerce, and eCommerce marketplaces such as Amazon, e-Bay, and Walmart. Distributors already have warehouses full of products and know all about fulfillment – it is a short step from there to additionally sell directly to online customers. The Accolent ERP APIs & FTP Data Feeds allow distributors to create multiple online stores on multiple eCommerce platforms and marketplaces to sell online.
Online Stores for Distributors
Set up one or multiple online stores under one brand or multiple brands and start selling to online customers.
- Set up online stores on established eCommerce platforms like Magent, Shopify, Woo Commerce and also sell on eCommerce marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart and others
- Once you set up the online stores, the Accolent ERP APIs and FTP Data Feeds will allow you to upload products, images, prices, etc., from Accolent ERP to one or multiple stores
- Set up all your SEO titles, key words, descriptions and meta-tags for products so that they can be easily found by online visitors performing Internet searches for products
- SEO settings can be managed centrally in Accolent ERP or separately in the online stores.
Take Orders in Online Stores
Online customers will be able to go to your online stores, select items, complete and pay for their orders securely by credit card or ACH.
- Once payment is taken, the customers and orders will be synchronized to Accolent ERP through APIs and FTP Data Feeds
- Management of the online orders, processing of the orders, and fulfillment of online store orders will happen from Accolent ERP
- Accolent ERP will automatically update the online stores with order status and tracking number information as necessary through the Accolent ERP APIs
Update Online Stores
The Online Stores can be updated periodically from Accolent ERP through the APIs & FTP Data Feeds.
- New products added, new prices, new descriptions and new images in Accolent ERP can be periodically updated to the online stores
- Similarly, if desired, the online stores can be updated with current inventory levels from Accolent ERP on a scheduled basis
- Also, customer tiers, discounts etc., can be managed in Accolent ERP and updated to the online stores
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP Linkages to Online Stores for Distributors
Accolent ERP eCommerce online stores for distributors APIs & FTP Data Feeds include the following key features:
- Set Up Online Stores– Accolent ERP APIs & FTP Data Feeds link with multiple established eCommerce platforms (e.g., Magento, Shopify, Woo Commerce) and multiple eCommerce marketplaces (e.g., Amazon, eBay). You can have multiple stores on a platform as well as multiple platforms and multiple marketplaces that will all be linked to Accolent ERP
- Push Products to Online Stores– Once products are set up, the Accolent ERP APIs & FTP Data Feeds will load the products into the online stores
- Orders and CustomersPushed to Accolent ERP – Orders and customers created in online stores are immediately sync’d to Accolent ERP
- Pricing– Products will be updated to the online stores at list price. There are capabilities in the online stores to assign customers to different discount tiers – which you can use to manage pricing
- Order Management and Processing – Through the Accolent ERP linkages all order management and processing for all online stores can be managed in Accolent ERP
- Inventory Control & Tracking - All inventory control and tracking for all online stores can be managed in Accolent ERP
- Purchasing - All inventory replenishment and purchasing for all online stores can be managed in Accolent ERP
- Order Fulfillment – All online orders for all online stores will be fulfilled from Accolent ERP
- Product Updates – The Accolent ERP APIs will periodically push updates to the online stores
How Quickly Can You Get Your Online Store Up?
Really quickly! Watch this animated video to learn how you can get into eCommerce and get your online store up and running.
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP linkage to online stores.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP can link to multiple online stores that can get your eCommerce strategy going very quickly.