Accolent ERP eCommerce Software for Distributors Links to Online Stores
Accolent ERP eCommerce Online Stores for Distributors
Accolent ERP eCommerce software for distributors includes a set of managed APIs that link to multiple eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Drupal Commerce, Woo Commerce, Big Commerce, Amazon, e-Bay, and Walmart among others. Distributors already have warehouses full of products and know all about fulfillment – it is a short step from there to additionally sell directly to online customers. The Accolent ERP APIs allow distributors to create multiple online stores on multiple eCommerce platforms to sell to online customers.
Online Stores for Distributors
Set up one or multiple online stores under one brand or multiple brands and start selling to online customers. For example, connect up an open-source platform like Magento to a “Shop Online” button on your website and also sell products on Amazon. Once you set up the online stores, the Accolent ERP APIs will allow you to upload products, images, prices, etc., from Accolent ERP to one or multiple stores. Set up all your SEO titles, key words, descriptions and meta-tags for products directly in the online stores, so that they can be easily found by online visitors performing Internet searches for products.
Take Orders in Online Stores
Online customers will be able to go to your online stores, select items and complete their orders. They will be required to pay securely via credit card through CardConnect®, a unit of FIServe/FirstData one of the largest global payment processors. Once payment is taken, the customers and orders will be synchronized to Accolent ERP through the Accolent ERP APIs. Fulfillment of the online store order will happen from Accolent ERP and the online stores will be updated with order status and tracking number information as necessary through the Accolent ERP APIs.
Update Online Stores
The Accolent ERP APIs will periodically update inventory levels, new products, new prices, etc., from Accolent ERP to the online stores. We can help you optimize these updates.
BUILT FOR DISTRIBUTORS
Accolent ERP is designed by distributors for distributors and works the way you work.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Modern technology allows for integration with other web-architected solutions.
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP eCommerce Linkages to Online Stores for Distributors
Accolent ERP eCommerce online stores for distributors APIs include the following key features:
- Set Up Online Stores – Accolent ERP APIs link with multiple established eCommerce platforms (e.g., Magento, Shopify, Amazon, eBay) some of which are open-source. You can have multiple stores on a platform as well as multiple platforms that will all be linked to Accolent ERP
- Open-Source vs Paid – Some of the eCommerce platforms that Accolent ERP links to are open-source and so, don’t charge for the software. For example, Magento has an open-source version that is free but the paid version Magento Commerce is available from Adobe for between $25,000 and $50,000 p.a.
- Hosting – The online stores will need to be hosted. For some of these (e.g., Magento) we have already set up the infrastructure for this and can host the online stores for you
- Push Products to Online Stores – Once products are set up, the Accolent ERP APIs will load the products onto the stores
- Orders and Customers – Orders and customers created in online stores are immediately sync’d to Accolent ERP
- Pricing – Products will be updated to the online stores at list price. There are capabilities in the online stores to assign customers to different discount tiers – which you will use to manage pricing
- Product Update – The Accolent ERP APIs will periodically push updates to the Online stores
How Quickly Can You Get Your Online Store Up?
Really quickly! Watch this animated video on our YouTube channel to learn how you can get into eCommerce and get your online store up and running.
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP linkage to online stores.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP can link to multiple online stores that can get your eCommerce strategy going very quickly.