Accolent ERP offers multiple options to meet the eCommerce needs of Distributors
eCommerce Software for Distributors
Accolent ERP eCommerce software for distributors is made up of two components: (1) a Self-Service Portal, and (2) Online Stores. The Self-Service Portal is a solution that allows existing customers to place orders online and get complete access to their accounts to see transaction history, see customer statements, make payments on their accounts and more. Online Stores linked to Accolent ERP can be created on multiple established eCommerce platforms and marketplaces such as Magento, Shopify, Amazon, e-Bay, etc. The Online Stores can all be managed from Accolent ERP using the linkages.
Self Service Portal
The Self-Service Portal is integrated directly into the Accolent ERP database. From Accolent ERP, a user can:
- Select any product that is already in Accolent ERP for display in the Self-Service Portal
- Once checked, the product and its associated product information including images, list price, weight, cubes, package information, web comments and optional in-stock level will pull directly from Accolent ERP.
- Customers will immediately see the product in the Self-Service Portal and will be able to pull it up from the search, drill-down to product details and put the product on an order
- Products displayed on the Self-Service Portal can also be designated as “New”, “Special”, or “Featured”, if desired.
Accolent ERP offers a set of APIs & FTP Data Feeds that integrate Accolent ERP with multiple established eCommerce platforms and marketplaces. Linked eCommerce solutions include:
- Magento, Shopify, Amazon, e-Bay, and others
- Easily set up one or more Online Stores on one or more established eCommerce platforms and then link these to Accolent ERP
- Using the Accolent ERP linkages, products already in Accolent ERP can be pushed to the Online Stores and then updated regularly to reflect product changes and inventory levels
- Customers will be able to browse to the Online Stores and create and pay for orders which will be immediately updated to Accolent ERP through the linkages.
Multi-Channel eCommerce Options
Implement a multi-channel eCommerce strategy to sell your products.
- Create multiple eCommerce stores on established platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Woo Commerce and more
- Sell through multiple eCommerce marketplaces such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Google Shopping and more
- Link all these eCommerce channels to Accolent ERP through APIs and FTP Data Feeds
- Take advantage of the many benefits of multi-channel selling by managing all these eCommerce channels centrally from Accolent ERP
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP eCommerce Software
The Self-Service Portal includes the following key features:
- Password Protected– Only existing Customers that have signed up for the Self-Service Portal and have registered usernames and passwords can sign on
- Completely Integrated– Directly integrated with Accolent ERP database, so users will automatically see their own customer product codes if set up, their own specific pricing, their own settings, terms, delivery information, etc.
- Ordering Functionality is the Same– Orders placed by customers from the Self-Service Portal will appear immediately in Accolent ERP and will be the same as if they had been entered directly in Accolent ERP
- Credit Terms- With established credit and payment terms, customers can choose whether to pay an invoice immediately using online payment options or to purchase on account
- Customer Statements- Customers can see their Statement, review open invoices and pay
The Accolent ERP API & FTP Data Feed links with Online Stores include the following key features:
- Multiple Stores– Accolent ERP has API & FTP Data Feeds linking to multiple eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Amazon, e-Bay and others
- Not Password Protected– Any online visitor can find the online stores and place orders
- Integrated through API & FTP Data Feeds– each eCommerce online store includes its own database. The Accolent ERP API & FTP Data Feed links synchronize only certain elements (e.g., customers, orders, categories, products, images, inventory, prices) to Accolent ERP
- Look and Feel of Stores- The front-end websites for the online stores are managed using the CMS (Content Management Systems) on the eCommerce platforms or marketplaces allowing you to create multiple brands, and manage user look & feel experience
- SEO Settings– The SEO settings (titles, keywords, URL settings, etc.) for products can all be centrally managed in Accolent ERP or individually on each eCommerce platform
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s sophisticated eCommerce software can help you make more sales and grow your business.