Accolent ERP Serves all the eCommerce Needs of Distributors
eCommerce Software for Distributors
Accolent ERP eCommerce software for distributors is made up of two components: (1) a Self-Service Portal, and (2) Online Stores. The Self-Service Portal is a solution that allows existing customers to place orders online and get complete access to their accounts to see transaction history, see customer statements, make payments on their accounts and other transactions. Accolent ERP allows for the creation of Online Stores on multiple established eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Amazon, e-Bay and others, that are linked to Accolent ERP through API links. Using these API links, distributors can create one or multiple Online Stores and sell products to eCommerce customers that search for, find and buy your products online.
The Self-Service Online Portal
The Self-Service Online Portal is integrated directly into the Accolent ERP database. In Accolent ERP, a distributor can select any product that is already in the Accolent product master for display in the Self-Service Portal. When that is done, the product and its associated product information including images, list price, weight, cubes, package information, web comments and optional in-stock level will pull directly from Accolent ERP. Customers will immediately see the product in the Self-Service Portal and will be able to pull it up from the search, drill-down to product details and put the product on an order. Products displayed on the Self-Service Online Portal can also be designated as “New”, “Special”, or “Featured”, if desired.
Creating Online Stores
Accolent ERP offers a set of APIs that integrate Accolent ERP with multiple established eCommerce platforms including: Magento, Shopify, Amazon, e-Bay, and others. Distributors can set up one or more Online Stores on one or more established eCommerce platforms (e.g., create an Online Store on Magento launched from your website, and also sell on Amazon) and then link these to Accolent ERP. Using the Accolent ERP API links products already in Accolent ERP can be pushed to the Online Stores and then updated regularly to reflect product changes and inventory levels. Customers will be able to browse to the Online Stores and create and pay for orders which will be immediately updated to Accolent ERP through the API links.
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP eCommerce Software
The Self-Service Online Portal includes the following key features:
- Password Protected – Only existing Customers that have signed up for the Self-Service Portal and have registered usernames and passwords can sign on
- Completely Integrated – the Self-Service Portal runs on the Accolent ERP database. The Self-Service Portal customers will automatically see: all products selected for Self-Service Portal display, their own customer product codes if set up, their own specific pricing, their own settings, terms, delivery information, etc.
- Ordering Functionality is the Same – Orders placed by customers from the Self-Service Portal will appear immediately in Accolent ERP and will be the same as if they had been entered directly in Accolent ERP
- Credit Terms - With established credit and payment terms, customers can choose whether to pay an invoice immediately using online payment options or to purchase on account
- Customer Statements - Customers can see a Statement, review open invoices and decide which, if any, to pay
The Accolent ERP API linkage with Online Stores includes the following key features:
- Multiple Stores – Accolent ERP has APIs linking to multiple eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify, Amazon, e-Bay and others
- Not Password Protected – Any online customer can find the online stores and place orders
- Integrated through APIs – each eCommerce platform includes its own database. The Accolent ERP API links synchronize only certain elements (e.g., customers, orders, categories, products, images, inventory, prices) to Accolent ERP
- Look and Feel of Stores - The front-end websites for the online stores are managed using the CMS (Content Management Systems) on the eCommerce platforms themselves
- SEO Settings – The SEO settings (titles, keywords, URL settings, etc.) for products will all be managed either in Accolent ERP or on the eCommerce platforms themselves
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s sophisticated eCommerce software can improve your quality of outcomes, save you time and money, and increase the efficiency of your distribution business.