Accolent ERP's Cloud-based software delivers powerful field service software for Distributors, Building Materials and Industrial Equipment suppliers
Why should Distributors offer Field Services?
These are challenging economic times and distributors need to distinguish themselves from their competitors. One way to do this is to use field service software to provide value-added services to customers. These value-added services could include, for example, remote salespersons visiting the customer to take the customer orders or provide quotes. Other field services that are highly valued by customers can include delivery, equipment installation, maintenance, repair services and/or on-site consulting. Many studies have shown that customers have a strong preference for in-person service. As a result, field services - if offered and delivered successfully - can greatly increase customer satisfaction and retention.
What is Field Service Software?
Many distributors already provide some field services such as mobile sales, delivery, equipment installation, maintenance, and repair services to their customers. To successfully deliver these kinds of remote services requires being able to manage and communicate with field services personnel in real-time. That’s where field service software comes into play. It allows distributors to send and receive data from their ERP systems via mobile apps to field service personnel using mobile devices.
BUILT FOR BUILDING MATERIALS & INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS
Accolent ERP is designed for the building materials, industrial equipment and construction industries and delivers all the functionality your business needs.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Take Advantage of this Special Offer and Get the Best Price on Cloud-Based Accolent ERP
Sign up for Accolent ERP for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers before March 31, 2023, to get 15% off your annual subscription and more for multi-year subscriptions ...PLUS get 20% off our all-included Implementation package. Get started right away on offering field services.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP is optimized for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers
Distributors of building materials and industrial equipment need ERP software that is specifically designed to meet their specific needs.
- Accolent ERP offers extensive functionality for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment distributors
- Use product accessories to provide optional hardware for things like doors and windows
- Use Kits to specify required hardware and assembly required for certain products
- Use extensive Bill of materials, kitting, and assembly capabilities to pre-build items
- Manage your inventory in unlimited units of measure
- Use catch weighting for construction materials that are sold by weight or lineal feet
- Create orders for a whole project, manage and schedule partial shipments of specific items for delivery to the job site to conform to the construction plan
- Support for Lot Billing that allows building materials suppliers to manage quoting, tracking, delivery, and billing for both the customer and vendor sides of a Lot Billed Order
- Seamless management of multiple ship-to's, job sites, and project accounts
- Create linked special orders and POs that can be drop-shipped from the manufacturer to the job site
- Access comprehensive data analytics and business intelligence capabilities
Contact Us Today
Let us show you how Accolent’s sophisticated features can help make your building materials and industrial equipment distribution business more efficient and save you time and money.