Read our Guide for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment suppliers on the outlook for the supply chain
The Outlook for the Supply Chain in 2022
We are all aware of the hopeless mess the global Supply Chain is in. When will it improve and what is the outlook for the Supply Chain in 2022 and beyond? In this article we look at what is causing the problem and what could change in the next few months.
The Supply Chain is Broken
The current broken Supply Chain is a result of many factors. The Coronavirus pandemic was one factor, economic slowdown was another, public policy decisions, mistakes and external factors were yet another. What is likely to change over the remainder of 2022?
How should you prepare for the rest of 2022 and beyond? We have created this free guide on The Outlook for the Supply Chain in 2022. Download it now.
BUILT FOR BUILDING MATERIALS & INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS
Accolent ERP is designed for the building materials, industrial equipment and construction industries and delivers all the functionality your business needs.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Take Advantage of this Special Offer and Get the Best Price on Cloud-Based Accolent ERP
Sign up for Accolent ERP for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers before June 30, 2022, and get a 40% discount on your annual subscription. Get started right away on on strengthening your supply chain, making your business more efficient and get a leg up on your competitors.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP is optimized for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers
Distributors of building materials and industrial equipment need ERP software that is specifically designed to meet their specific needs.
- Accolent ERP offers extensive functionality for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment distributors
- Use product accessories to provide optional hardware for things like doors and windows
- Use Kits to specify required hardware and assembly required for certain products
- Use extensive Bill of materials, kitting, and assembly capabilities to pre-build items
- Manage your inventory in unlimited units of measure
- Use catch weighting for construction materials that are sold by weight or lineal feet
- Create orders for a whole project, manage and schedule partial shipments of specific items for delivery to the job site to conform to the construction plan
- Support for Lot Billing that allows building materials suppliers to manage quoting, tracking, delivery, and billing for both the customer and vendor sides of a Lot Billed Order
- Seamless management of multiple ship-to's, job sites, and project accounts
- Create linked special orders and POs that can be drop-shipped from the manufacturer to the job site
Contact Us Today
Let us give you a call today to show you how Accolent ERP can help you manage through the Supply Chain breakdown.