Accolent ERP can help Building Materials and Industrial Equipment suppliers mitigate rising Supply Chain costs
Rising Supply Chain Costs are Hurting Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers
Every distributor knows that the supply chain has broken down and supply chain costs are rising, but what can you do about this? We have created a guide that outlines the causes of supply chain inflation and details some steps you can take now to mitigate the effects of rising supply chain costs. Get the Guide.
Don't Absorb Supply Chain Inflation - There's a Lot You Can Do
Building materials and industrial equipment suppliers can take action to pass on some of the rising costs to customers as price increases and in addition, to reduce their supply chain costs. We have created this free guide on How to Mitigate Rising Supply Chain Costs. Download it now.
BUILT FOR BUILDING MATERIALS & INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS
Accolent ERP is designed for the building materials, industrial equipment and construction industries and delivers all the functionality your business needs.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Take Advantage of this Special Offer and Get the Best Price on Cloud-Based Accolent ERP
Sign up for Accolent ERP for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers before June 30, 2022, and get a 40% discount on your annual subscription. Get started right away on on strengthening your supply chain, making your business more efficient and get a leg up on your competitors.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP is optimized for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers
Distributors of building materials and industrial equipment need ERP software that is specifically designed to meet their specific needs.
- Accolent ERP offers extensive functionality for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment distributors
- Use product accessories to provide optional hardware for things like doors and windows
- Use Kits to specify required hardware and assembly required for certain products
- Use extensive Bill of materials, kitting, and assembly capabilities to pre-build items
- Manage your inventory in unlimited units of measure
- Use catch weighting for construction materials that are sold by weight or lineal feet
- Create orders for a whole project, manage and schedule partial shipments of specific items for delivery to the job site to conform to the construction plan
- Support for Lot Billing that allows building materials suppliers to manage quoting, tracking, delivery, and billing for both the customer and vendor sides of a Lot Billed Order
- Seamless management of multiple ship-to's, job sites, and project accounts
- Create linked special orders and POs that can be drop-shipped from the manufacturer to the job site
Contact Us Today
Let us show you how Accolent’s sophisticated features can help make your building materials and industrial equipment distribution business more efficient and save you time and money.