Accolent ERP can help Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers increase customer satisfaction and improve customer retention
How Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers can Improve Customer Retention
In the highly competitive wholesale distribution market, every distributor knows it is tough to secure a new customer. Typically to win over someone else’s customer you have to offer better pricing incentives, stock hard to get items, and offer superior order turnaround, delivery and great customer service. To grow your business, you have to do all of this, but you can also improve customer retention processes.
Tools and Processes to Improve Customer Retention
Building materials and industrial equipment suppliers have to provide existing customers with great pricing, availability of goods and great service, but there are also some additional processes and tools they can employ too. Download this guide to read about some of the processes and tools that can help you keep and satisfy your existing customers.
BUILT FOR BUILDING MATERIALS & INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS
Accolent ERP is designed for the building materials, industrial equipment and construction industries and delivers all the functionality your business needs.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Take Advantage of this Special Offer and Get the Best Price on Cloud-Based Accolent ERP
Sign up for Accolent ERP for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers before September 30, 2023, and get a 20% discount on your annual subscription. Get started right away on on increasing your customers' satisfaction and improving your customer retention to get a leg up on your competitors.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP is optimized for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers
Distributors of building materials and industrial equipment need ERP software that is specifically designed to meet their specific needs.
- Accolent ERP offers extensive functionality for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment distributors
- Use product accessories to provide optional hardware for things like doors and windows
- Use Kits to specify required hardware and assembly required for certain products
- Use extensive Bill of materials, kitting, and assembly capabilities to pre-build items
- Manage your inventory in unlimited units of measure
- Use catch weighting for construction materials that are sold by weight or lineal feet
- Create orders for a whole project, manage and schedule partial shipments of specific items for delivery to the job site to conform to the construction plan
- Support for Lot Billing that allows building materials suppliers to manage quoting, tracking, delivery, and billing for both the customer and vendor sides of a Lot Billed Order
- Seamless management of multiple ship-to's, job sites, and project accounts
- Create linked special orders and POs that can be drop-shipped from the manufacturer to the job site
Contact Us Today
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s powerful tools can help increase your customers' satisfaction and improve customer retention to make your building materials and industrial equipment distribution business more successful.