Accolent ERP Supply Chain Management Software Helps Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers
Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers Continue to Face Supply Chain Issues
Explore how supply chain management software helps distributors. Every distributor has experienced the effects of the global supply chain crisis of the past few years. There have been a variety of supply chain disruptions: the Coronavirus pandemic and the ensuing lockdowns, the war in Ukraine and other geopolitical instability, the slowdowns of all major economies and soaring inflation globally. Together all these disruptions caused the global supply chain crisis of 2021-2023. While the supply chain challenges have eased somewhat there are still ongoing supply chain problems.
Supply Chain Management Software Can Help Distributors
Supply chain management software can play a vital role in helping distributors deal with the continuing issues and strengthen their supply chains going forward by enhancing visibility, efficiency, and responsiveness. Having access to real-time data through supply chain management software can assist distributors to take initiatives to deal with supply chain challenges. Download our free guide: How Supply Chain Management Software Helps Distributors to learn what you can do now
BUILT FOR BUILDING MATERIALS & INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS
Accolent ERP is designed for the building materials, industrial equipment and construction industries and delivers all the functionality your business needs.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Take Advantage of this Special Offer and Get the Best Price on Cloud-Based Accolent ERP Supply Chain Management Software.
Hurry and sign up for Accolent ERP for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers. Sign up for Accolent ERP before September 30, 2023, to get 15% off your annual subscription and more for multi-year subscriptions ...PLUS get 20% off our all-included Implementation package. Get started right away on on strengthening your supply chain, and making your business more resilient.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP is optimized for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers
Distributors of building materials and industrial equipment need ERP software that is specifically designed to meet their specific needs.
- Accolent ERP offers extensive functionality for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment distributors
- Use product accessories to provide optional hardware for things like doors and windows
- Use Kits to specify required hardware and assembly required for certain products
- Use extensive Bill of materials, kitting, and assembly capabilities to pre-build items
- Manage your inventory in unlimited units of measure
- Use catch weighting for construction materials that are sold by weight or lineal feet
- Create orders for a whole project, manage and schedule partial shipments of specific items for delivery to the job site to conform to the construction plan
- Support for Lot Billing that allows building materials suppliers to manage quoting, tracking, delivery, and billing for both the customer and vendor sides of a Lot Billed Order
- Seamless management of multiple ship-to's, job sites, and project accounts
- Create linked special orders and POs that can be drop-shipped from the manufacturer to the job site
Contact Us Today
Let us show you how Accolent’s sophisticated features can help you cope with Supply Chain disruptions and make your building materials and industrial equipment distribution business more efficient and save you time and money.