Accolent ERP's Special Orders functionality can help Building Materials and Industrial Equipment suppliers address Supply Chain challenges
Supply Chain Challenges Are Expected to Continue Through 2022
Unfortunately, the Supply Chain crisis is unlikely to abate in 2022. What can distributors do to adapt and change their processes to survive? One relatively easy change to make is to quickly implement a Special Orders strategy. If implemented successfully, Special Orders can help address Supply Chain challenges.
Special Orders Can Help Address Supply Chain Challenges
Building materials and industrial equipment suppliers that implement special orders strategies will see a number of benefits. It will help diversify your supplier base, improve the path through the Supply Chain, reduce your handling costs, reduce your investment in inventory and help solve your customers' needs. To learn more, download our guide: How Special Orders Can Help Address Supply Chain Challenges.
BUILT FOR BUILDING MATERIALS & INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS
Accolent ERP is designed for the building materials, industrial equipment and construction industries and delivers all the functionality your business needs.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Take Advantage of this Special Offer and Get the Best Price on Cloud-Based Accolent ERP
Sign up for Accolent ERP for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers by September 1, 2022, to get 20% off your annual subscription and more for multi-year subscriptions... PLUS get 25% off our all-included implementation package. Get started right away on implementing strategies to address Supply Chain challenges.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP is optimized for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers
Distributors of building materials and industrial equipment need ERP software that is specifically designed to meet their specific needs.
- Accolent ERP offers extensive functionality for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment distributors
- Use product accessories to provide optional hardware for things like doors and windows
- Use Kits to specify required hardware and assembly required for certain products
- Use extensive Bill of materials, kitting, and assembly capabilities to pre-build items
- Manage your inventory in unlimited units of measure
- Use catch weighting for construction materials that are sold by weight or lineal feet
- Create orders for a whole project, manage and schedule partial shipments of specific items for delivery to the job site to conform to the construction plan
- Support for Lot Billing that allows building materials suppliers to manage quoting, tracking, delivery, and billing for both the customer and vendor sides of a Lot Billed Order
- Seamless management of multiple ship-to's, job sites, and project accounts
- Create linked special orders and POs that can be drop-shipped from the manufacturer to the job site
Contact Us Today
Let us show you how Accolent’s sophisticated features can help make your building materials and industrial equipment distribution business more efficient and save you time and money.