With Accolent ERP Building Materials suppliers and distributors can lock in tax savings
Inflation Continues Unabated
According to Statista, for the 12 months ended September 2022 inflation came in at 8.2% down from 8.3% for the 12 months ended August 2022. These are levels not seen in 40 years and the inflation rate is expected to stay high through the end of 2022. In response the Federal Reserve has been forced to raise interest rates to fight inflation, but this depresses economic growth and weakens the economy.
Costs are Up and Demand is Sluggish
As a result of mortgage rate increases, housing starts tumbled in September 2022 to their lowest levels in more than two years squeezing building materials suppliers. On top of this, all wholesale distributors are struggling with increasing materials prices and rising supply chain costs. With customers struggling building materials suppliers and distributors and cannot pass on increased costs to their customers.
How Building Materials suppliers and distributors can lock in tax savings to help survive these challenges? Download our guide that explains the tax benefits of Section 179.
BUILT FOR BUILDING MATERIALS & INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS
Accolent ERP is designed for the building materials, industrial equipment and construction industries and delivers all the functionality your business needs.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
You Need to Complete Implementation in 2022
Get started right away. Contact us to demo Accolent ERP’s leading Cloud-based software for distributors that can help you drive efficiency and cost effectiveness for your business. Act now to ensure that you qualify for the Section 179 deduction.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP is optimized for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment Suppliers
Distributors of building materials and industrial equipment need ERP software that is specifically designed to meet their specific needs.
- Accolent ERP offers extensive functionality for Building Materials and Industrial Equipment distributors
- Use product accessories to provide optional hardware for things like doors and windows
- Use Kits to specify required hardware and assembly required for certain products
- Use extensive Bill of materials, kitting, and assembly capabilities to pre-build items
- Manage your inventory in unlimited units of measure
- Use catch weighting for construction materials that are sold by weight or lineal feet
- Create orders for a whole project, manage and schedule partial shipments of specific items for delivery to the job site to conform to the construction plan
- Support for Lot Billing that allows building materials suppliers to manage quoting, tracking, delivery, and billing for both the customer and vendor sides of a Lot Billed Order
- Seamless management of multiple ship-to's, job sites, and project accounts
- Create linked special orders and POs that can be drop-shipped from the manufacturer to the job site
Contact Us Today
Let us show you how Accolent’s sophisticated features can help make your building materials and industrial equipment distribution business more efficient and save you time and money.
Create Tax Savings through Section 179.