Accolent ERP Complete Management Software for Service Businesses
Accolent ERP Software for Service Businesses
Accolent ERP software for service businesses is ideal for businesses that carry inventory that may be delivered from multiple warehouses and/or directly from the service provider’s truck (e.g., plumbers, electricians, general contractors, technical repairs/equipment installation). Accolent ERP software for service businesses is also suitable for businesses without inventory (e.g., carpet cleaning businesses, painters, pest control).
Service businesses not only dispatch reps, quote, sell and provide service to customers, they also need to track human and financial resources. Does your service business have one system for quoting and tracking time and supplies and another for sending out bills and determining the profitability of each job? If so, Accolent ERP can help you combine your unconnected front office and back office processes on one Cloud-based system. You'll save time and effort, cut down on errors ... and improve customer satisfaction.
Service businesses no longer have to manage paper quotes, spreadsheets, or the wasted effort of transferring sales orders taken in the field back into the main accounting system. Accolent ERP software for service businesses streamlines operations and increases visibility across departments. Experience the benefits of anywhere, anytime, web and mobile access with Accolent ERP software for service businesses. Using our mobile apps, your technicians can work even when there is no Internet connectivity and automatically sync when there is connectivity.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
How Accolent ERP Software for Service Businesses Can Help Your Business
Accolent ERP software for service businesses ties together sales, service delivery, and accounting needs with one simple Cloud-based solution that can be used in the field. It can be used on a smart-phone or tablet and delivers the power of a fully integrated business-wide management solution. Here’s how the quote-to-billing cycle, works for a typical customer-site service provider:
- Create work orders and assign technicians based on availability and location
- Immediately push work orders to technicians devices
- Technicians can use a smartphone or tablet to update work order to create a job quote at the customer’s home or business
- Add freehand descriptions of the proposed service and optionally add inventory items
- Estimate time and materials charges
- Print the quote at customer’s site or email it to the customer
- Collect customer’s approval signature on a smartphone or tablet
- Anytime during the sales process, suggest add-on services or products, adjusting the quote as needed or creating a separate quote
- At time of service delivery, track progress and keep extensive internal notes that are always available to service team members and head office directly from the job quote record
- Update the Internal Notes with details of an unexpected problem that can be commented on by the head office
- Update the record to reflect unexpected delays that can be seen by the dispatcher
- Enter additional time or correct actual quantities of inventory products that may be different than quoted
- Create customer invoices automatically upon completion of the job directly from the customer site
- Any added parts or labor are automatically accounted for
- Prices for inventory items are based on the pricing defaults set in your system, and apply additional discounts as necessary
- Print and deliver invoice directly at the customer site or send via email or regular mail
- All of Accolent’s AR and AP records drive to a fully GAAP-compliant General Ledger and financial statements
- Manage customer accounts using the Accounts Receivable Aging and Collections capability
- Payment terms can vary by customer with the ability to add incentives for early payment
- Accept payment from customers by cash, checks, and credit cards
- Track expenses used to deliver service by job using the Accounts Payable
- Track purchases of materials from Vendors by job
- Pay vendors by check or ACH or using the AP Automation
- Flexible and powerful reports track costs and profits with each job and customer
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software for services companies.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP software for service businesses can increase the efficiency of your service business.