Business Management Software for the Services Industry
Software for Services Companies
Accolent ERP provides end-to-end Services Resource Planning (SRP) software that helps service companies manage their complete quote-to-billing process. With Accolent, service companies can confidently quote, adjust and track all aspects of their work in the field. Accolent ensures that all billing, project expense tracking, inventory costing and replenishment and reporting will all be updated on a real-time basis and tied directly to their core accounting system.
Accolent ERP Serves All Types of Services Companies
Accolent ERP is ideal for Service companies that carry inventory that may be delivered from multiple warehouses and/or directly from the service provider’s truck (e.g., landscapers and landscape architects, plumbers, electricians, general contractors, IT solutions, among others). Accolent ERP is also suitable for Services companies without inventory (e.g., carpet cleaning businesses, painters, IT consultants, pest control, among others).
Combine Your Front Office and Back Office Systems
Your service company not only quotes, sells and delivers services to your customers, you also need to track human and financial resources. Does your services business have one system for quoting and tracking time and supplies and another for sending out their bills and determining the profitability of each job? If so, Accolent ERP can help you combine your unconnected front office and back office processes on one Cloud-based system. You'll save time, effort, cut down on errors ... and improve customer satisfaction.
Mobile Quoting, Job Tracking & Invoicing Software for Service Businesses
Your small or mid-sized services business no longer has to struggle with paper quotes, spreadsheets, or the wasted effort of transferring sales orders taken in the field back into the main accounting system. Accolent ERP for Services Companies streamlines operations and increases visibility across departments. Experience the benefits of anywhere, anytime web and mobile access with the best software for a small service business.
COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR SERVICES COMPANIES
Accolent ERP delivers a complete end-to-end solution to run your services business.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Modern technology allows for integration with other web-architected solutions.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
How Accolent ERP for Service Companies Can Help Your Business
Accolent ERP Software for Services companies ties together your sales, service delivery, and accounting needs into one simple Cloud-based solution that can be used in the field. It has the friendliness of tablet-compatible quoting software and the power of a fully integrated business management solution. Here’s how the quote-to-billing cycle, consisting of Quoting > Sales > Service > Purchasing > Billing > Accounting > Reporting, works for a typical customer-site services provider:
- Use a tablet or laptop to create a job quote at the customer’s home or business
- Add freehand descriptions of the proposed services and optionally add inventory items
- Estimate time and materials
- Depending on your business processes, the quote may be reviewed with main office first or directly shared with customer
- Print the quote at customer’s site or email it to your customer
- Collect your customer’s approval signature on your tablet
Up-Selling and Change Orders
- Anytime during the sales process, suggest add-on services or products, adjusting the quote as needed
- For any items supplied from your inventory, the system automatically checks availability and reports when it is time to re-order
- At time of service delivery, track progress and keep extensive internal notes that are always available to service team members and head office directly from the job quote record
- Update the Internal Notes with details of an unexpected problem that can be commented on by the main office
- Update the record to reflect unexpected delays that can be seen by the service dispatch
- Create change orders directly from a tablet or laptop, to reflect any revisions to the job scope
- Change orders can be billed separately or added to the original quote
- Enter additional time or correct actual quantities of inventory products that may be different than quoted
Re-Stocking (Can Be Automated)
- Create and receive POs to replenish inventory items
- Optionally manage inventory items carried on each truck, and replenish using warehouse transfers
- Create a customer invoice automatically upon completion of the job directly from the customer site
- Any added parts or labor are automatically accounted for
- Prices for inventory items are based on the pricing defaults set in your system, and apply additional discounts as necessary
- Print and deliver invoice directly at the customer site or send via email or regular mail
- All of Accolent’s AR and AP records drive to a fully GAAP-compliant General Ledger and financial statements
- Once a services invoice is created, use the Accounts Receivable Aging and Collections capability to manage customer accounts
- Payment terms can vary by customer with the ability to add incentives for early payment
- Accept payment from customers by cash, checks, and credit cards
- Track expenses used to deliver services by job using the Accounts Payable
- Track purchases of materials from Vendors by job
- Manage inventory items and replenish inventory using Purchase Order functionality
- Pay vendors by check or ACH or e-Payables
- Flexible and powerful reports track costs and profits with each job and customer
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software for services companies.
Let us show you how Accolent’s sophisticated features can improve your quality of outcomes, save you time and money, and increase the efficiency of your services company business.