Business Management Software for Food Distributors and Beverage Distribution Software
Business Management Software for the Food and Beverage Distribution Industry
ADS Solutions® understands the highly complex time-sensitive, chain-of-control needs of food and beverage distributors. Accolent ERP software for food distributors has inventory management capabilities that include catch weight processing and extensive lot tracking features, expiration date, and refrigerated product tracking. The Accolent ERP food and beverage distribution software facilitates the capture and display of all the chain-of-control and expiry date information that is crucial to a food and beverage distribution business. Accolent ERP also optimizes warehouse and fulfillment processes to speed processing and minimize the delays that are especially costly for perishable items.
Benefits of Accolent ERP for Food & Beverage Distributors
Food products require a lot of information to be captured and recorded. Your software for food distributors has to allow for this. Accolent ERP can accommodate compound barcodes that record product, weight, weight units, manufacture date, Lot No, and expiry date with one scan. Accolent ERP software for food distributors has sophisticated pricing options to easily manage negotiated contracts, bids, daily specials and promotional pricing, as well as returns, rebates and discounts. Accolent’s warehouse management capabilities in picking, packing and shipping as well as delivery routes, barcode and EDI capabilities help meet your exacting quality, speed and accuracy requirements. Accolent ERP is used by:
- Food and Beverage Distributors
- Beer, Wine & Liquor Distributors
- Beverage Dispensing Equipment Distributors
- and more
BUILT FOR DISTRIBUTORS
Accolent ERP is designed by distributors for distributors and works the way you work.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Modern technology allows for integration with other web-architected solutions.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Software for Food Distributors and Beverage Distribution Software to Optimize Your Business:
- Accolent ERP is fully integrated from order entry to purchasing, inventory management and financial controls
- Catch weight, Lot Control and Expiry Date are all built-in and don’t require any special processes to be implemented
- For distributors that do not repackage, configure all the information you need to capture as a compound barcode, then scan all the information on PO receipt once into the system
- Easily manage your inventory to track manufacture date and expiry date of perishable products to pick oldest first
- Use the wireless warehouse management system for assigning picking sequences to pick cold storage and frozen goods last
- Accolent ERP also includes powerful eCommerce capabilities for wholesale and retail sales customers
- Implement one or more retail online stores on one or more retail eCommerce platforms to accommodate Coronavirus-driven disruptions in restaurant business
- Accolent ERP is the perfect choice for complete, integrated food and beverage distribution software
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software for food and beverage distributors.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s sophisticated features can improve your quality of outcomes, save you time and money, and increase the efficiency of your food and beverage distribution business.