Electrical Distribution and Supply Software
ADS Solutions® has deep experience with the Electrical Distribution and Supply and Electronics Distribution industries. Accolent ERP Cloud-based software provides all the functionality you need to manage your electrical or electronics distribution business.
How Accolent ERP Helps Electrical & Electronics Distributors
Accolent ERP easily accommodates the broad product lines of electrical distributors and provides extensive lot control and serial number tracking options. Quickly lookup products from the order entry screens by product code, vendor name, vendor product code, product description, category, or synonym and specify these products on the order. With Accolent you have the ability to quickly look up lot information and serial numbers for product recall proposes and to address returns. Products can be easily linked to specifications and test certifications. Accolent ERP also includes extensive functionality for kits, bill of materials and assemblies, as well as allowing for management of repairs and installations.
Download an Electronics Fact Sheet to learn more about Accolent ERP.
BUILT FOR DISTRIBUTORS
Accolent ERP is designed by distributors for distributors and works the way you work.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Modern technology allows for integration with other web-architected solutions.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Support for all the Needs of Electrical Supply and Electronic Components Distribution
- Set up EDI or CSV-based imports of your vendors’ products, images, specifications and directly update your Accolent ERP product master
- Set up Groups, Categories, Sub-Categories to efficiently organize your products
- Designate certain products as Special Order only
- Accolent ERP is completely Cloud-based which means your personnel can work remotely
- Access the software from anywhere including from job sites to make your electrical supply and electronics distribution business more efficient and profitable
- Accolent ERP supports the practice of Lot Billing
- Electrical supply distributors can manage quoting, tracking, expediting, and billing for both the customer and vendor sides of a Lot Billed Order
- Obtain vendor quotes and place POs for a complete project, manage partial receipts of POs and invoicing of deliveries to the customer as POs are received
- Continue tracking the open items on the PO that are linked to the sales order to the customer.
Arrange a Demo Today
Schedule a demo today to understand what Accolent ERP can do to help make your electrical or electronics distribution business more efficient and profitable.
Schedule a Demo
Resources for Electrical and Electronics Distributors
ECIA provides resources and opportunities for its members that help improve their business performance.
Octopart is a search engine for electronic parts where you can find hundreds of electronics distributors and thousands of manufacturers.
NetComponents is a market leader in sourcing services for the worldwide electronic components industry.
Since 1972, EE Times has been a leading periodical connecting members of the international electronics industry.
EBN helps businesses navigate the electronics supply chain through its boom and bust cycles.
A trade association and advocacy group, CompTIA supports the success of distribution businesses across the full IT channel.
ERAI is a global information services organization that offers the electronics supply chain risk-assessment tools.
EDS sponsors an annual leadership summit for the electronic distribution industry, uniting the industry’s brightest minds.
SourceESB provides access to thousands of component distributors, manufacturers, and more.