Software for the Chemical Distribution and Supply Industry
Chemical Distribution Software
ADS Solutions® has been delivering Chemical distribution software for decades. We understand the requirements of suppliers in the Chemicals industry. Accolent ERP's Cloud-based solution reflects that understanding and delivers the functionality that Chemicals supply distributors need.
Optimized for Chemicals Distributors
Accolent ERP Cloud-based chemical distribution software meets the needs of chemical distributors and process manufacturing industries. Accolent ERP is an integrated solution that delivers purchasing, manufacturing, inventory management, CRM, sales order and customer service, shipping, finance, and accounting software for chemical distributors. Accolent ERP also includes integrated BI and reporting capabilities to maximize your effectiveness.
Extensive Bill of Materials Capabilities
Schedule production needs of chemicals distributors in batches and use Bill of Materials to manage processes. Specify unlimited BOM components including nested BOMs, inventory items, raw materials and non-inventoried resources. Supports unlimited levels of nested BOMs. Also includes stored recipes, process flows or assembly instructions. Track conversion yield statistics to optimize processes.
Extensive Lot Tracking and Hazardous Materials Control
Use our comprehensive Lot Tracking and MSDS capabilities to comply with hazardous chemicals regulations. Track Lot chain-of-control history and movement through the warehouse. Accolent ERP supports many to many relationship between Lots and Locations (i.e., one Lot can be stored in multiple Locations and multiple Lots can be stored in one Location) for maximal flexibility.
Store Test Results
Retain Sampling & Testing documents by batch for Quality Control purposes.
BUILT FOR DISTRIBUTORS
Accolent ERP is designed by distributors for distributors and works the way you work.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Modern technology allows for integration with other web-architected solutions.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering,eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Extensive Chemical Distribution Software Capabilities
Accolent ERP delivers the full range of features and capabilities needed by chemicals manufacturers and distributors
- Extensive BOM Capabilities – Ability to accommodate complex chemical formulations; unlimited levels of nested BOMs, attached recipes, maintenance of yield statistics
- Maintain Regulatory Compliance – Comply with hazmat regulations and reporting for EPA, FDA, OSHA, DOT, and other agencies
- Multiple UOMs - Easily pour-up or pour-down to manage multiple units of measure
- Lot Traceability - Complete Lots Traceability to comply with safety standards; track Lots from raw materials through to delivery to customer
- MSDS System - Comprehensive MSDS system to manage and track hazardous materials
- Supply Chain - Full visibility into your goods from POs to Containers through ocean freight to clearing from destination port to delivery to your warehouses; integrations with LTL, FTL, intermodal, air and steamship lines
- Landed Costs - Capture all container costs; automatically record HTSUS import tariffs and duties; allocate all costs by extended price, weight or cubes as Landed Costs
- Multiple Industries – supply industries including Agricultural Chemicals/Fertilizer, Bulk Chemical Distribution, Fine & Specialty Chemicals, Reagents and Lab Chemicals, Surfactants & Textile Chemicals, Water Treatment and Pool Chemicals
- AWS Cloud-Based System - Runs completely in the AWS public Cloud, the most secure environment available; remote workers can easily access all their information from anywhere using any device
- Multiple eCommerce Options – Customer self-service portal and links to multiple eCommerce platforms (e.g., Magento, Shopify, Woo Commerce) and marketplaces (e.g., Amazon, Walmart)
- Integrated CRM - Full-featured native CRM functionality allows you to create calendar tasks, mange your calendar and see others calendars, assign tasks, track follow up, record detail call notes
- Complex Pricing Tools - Exceptional pricing flexibility based on contracts, matrix pricing, quantity breaks, columnar pricing, discounts by warehouse, discounts and others; easily maintain complex pricing features
- Commissions - Customizable commissions based on any structure you choose
Contact Us Today
Let us show you how Accolent’s sophisticated features can help make your Chemicals distribution business more efficient and save you time and money.
Cloud-based ERP software gives you “anywhere, anytime access” and the peace of mind that your data and hardware are being managed by experts following state-of-the-art security and maintenance protocols.