Fences and Gates
Plumbing & HVAC
Building Materials Distribution Software
Accolent ERP is Cloud-based software for building materials distribution businesses. Accolent ERP software has all the capabilities that distributors of building materials, millwork, cabinets, flooring, doors, or windows need.
How Accolent ERP Software Helps Building Materials Distributors
Accolent ERP building materials distribution software manages every phase in the building materials and products cycle from production and staging to phased delivery to your customers’ building sites.
Because Accolent ERP is completely Cloud-based, it is accessible from any job site ensuring that materials deliveries can be managed on-site for every construction project. Schedule just-in-time deliveries to accommodate the storage constraints of building sites. Use Bill of Materials and Kits to pre-assemble items.
BUILT FOR DISTRIBUTORS
Accolent ERP is designed by distributors for distributors and works the way you work.
SECURE, SCALABLE AND ECONOMICAL
Accolent ERP runs completely in the AWS Public Cloud and is much more secure than any on-premise solution. Easily add or reduce users as needed. Avoid big upfront expenditures with SaaS pricing so you can invest in and grow your business.
Modern technology allows for integration with other web-architected solutions.
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Improve Efficiency of your Business with Accolent ERP's Building Materials Distribution Software
Accolent ERP offers extensive functionality for Building Materials distributors:
- Bid Management - Order pricing tools let you manage bid pricing to improve success
- Percent of Completion - Use percent of completion accounting to manage billing of contracts
- Product Accessories - Product accessories automatically specify optional hardware for things like doors and windows
- Bill of Materials, Kits - Use extensive Bill of materials, kitting and assembly capabilities to pre-build items and to specify required hardware and assembly required for certain products
- Manage Inventory – Unlimited units of measure; use catch weighting for construction materials sold by weight or lineal feet
- Multiple UOMs - Purchase building materials in bulk and sale in pieces
- Special Orders - Create linked special orders and POs that can be drop-shipped from manufacturers to job sites
- Powerful Project Management Tools - Track large projects comprising hundreds of orders over extended periods; manage timing of orders and POs to ensure just-in-time delivery to construction sites
- Partially Ship – Partially ship orders to comply with changing construction schedules
- Change Orders - Manage multiple change orders on a project with full tracking and visibility
- Supply Chain Visibility - Track goods from POs to Containers through ocean freight to clearing from destination port to delivery to your warehouses or job sites
- Container Costs and Landed Costs - Capture all container costs as Landed Costs and allocate these by extended price, weight or cubes into the product cost; automatically record HTSUS import tariffs and duties based on rates stored on the products
Contact Us Today
Let us show you how Accolent ERP can help make your building materials distribution business more efficient and save you time and money.
Cloud-based ERP software gives you "anywhere, anytime access" and the peace of mind that your data and hardware are being managed by experts following state-of-the-art security and maintenance protocols.