Comprehensive Warehouse Management Software for Distributors
Complete Warehouse Management System
Accolent ERP warehouse management system supports an unlimited number of warehouses. Within each warehouse Accolent ERP delivers complete functionality for all the traditional warehouse management operations including: Picking, Packing, Shipping, Purchase Order Receiving, Put-Away, Physical Inventory Counts and more. The Accolent ERP Wireless WMS module delivers all these warehouse management capabilities on handheld wireless devices.
Pick, Pack, Ship and Manage POs
Accolent ERP includes the ability to manage orders through Picking, Packing, Shipping functions.
- Layout warehouse for optimal efficiency; define bin/shelf locations using very flexible location codes
- Assign products to one or multiple locations and track inventory levels at each location
- Multiple warehouse sub-statuses organize orders in fulfillment as: Ready to Pick, Printed, In Picking, Picked, Packed and Shipped, providing a visual overview of fulfillment operations
- Manage POs through Receiving, Put-Away and more
Batch Fulfillment Processes
Accolent ERP supports single order pick/pack/ship flows but also allows orders to be processed through the warehouse in batches for optimal efficiency.
- Create batch for a group of orders with Status Ready to Pick
- Specify a user-defined picking sequence and assign to a picker
- Pick either from a master pick ticket or using the Wireless WMS module
- Pack orders individually or in batches; record allocation to boxes, record weight, assign carrier, get rate, print shipping labels and get tracking numbers
- Ship individually or in batches as desired
- Invoice orders individually when shipped or using a batch process
Barcoding & Wireless Scanners
Using the Wireless WMS module, all warehouse functions can be performed using all-in-one handheld devices or ruggedized fork-lift or picking cart mounted tablets coupled with scanning guns.
- Wireless WMS software automatically updates Accolent ERP screens with sub-status icons
- Substantially increase the efficiency and accuracy of warehouse operations
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP’s Warehouse Management System
Accolent ERP’s warehouse management functionality includes these key features:
- Unlimited Warehouses– Supports multiple warehouses of multiple types (e.g., trucks, consignment cages)
- Unlimited Locations– Supports multiple locations and very flexible location codes within a warehouse
- Track Inventory by Locations– Specify multiple locations for each product and track inventory levels at each such location
- Picking– Supports single order or batch picking. Specify user-defined pick sequences or pick by location and assign to specific pickers. Pick tickets and WMS system specify product locations
- Packing– Pack orders in boxes and create packing slips. Weigh boxes, select from UPS, FedEx and USPS and get freight, tracking numbers and shipping labels
- Shipping– Record shipping information when orders leave the warehouse
- PO Receiving– Receive POs and generate put-away documents
- Wireless WMS– Supports Picking Packing, Shipping, PO Receiving, PO Return, Physical Inventory Counting functions
- Warehouse Transfers– Complete Warehouse Transfer functionality to quickly replenish out-of-stocks or to support centralized purchasing modules
Contact Us Today
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP's warehouse management system.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s sophisticated warehouse management system can improve warehouse operations, save you time and money, and increase the efficiency of your distribution business.