Accolent ERP provides a comprehensive set of tools for supply chain management
Supply Chain Management Software for Distributors
Accolent ERP supply chain management software offers distributors a number of tools to source and track goods through the supply chain from your suppliers to your warehouses. In the current, unprecedented, global supply chain breakdown, these tools can help address the widespread supply shortages, bottlenecks, and unprecedented delays in the supply chain. Accolent ERP includes multiple REST-based API integrations for Business Intelligence and data analytics, TMS (Transportation Management System), AP Automation, multi-carrier shipping and mobile delivery apps.
Supply Chain Management Software Tools
Accolent ERP’s full-featured functionality helps distributors to cope with supply chain issues:
- Demand Planning – Fully-integrated access to leading third-party Business Intelligence and data analytics platform allows distributors to build comprehensive demand forecasts and respond to changes in the environment
- Inventory Replenishment and EOQ – Manage repurchases of inventory based on Lead Times, Use Rate, Safety Stock and automatically update parameters based on actual data
- Centralized Purchasing and Warehouse Transfers – Implement centralized purchasing to consolidate purchases for best terms and tracking. Comprehensive internal warehouse transfers allow goods to be moved to where they are needed continuously
- Automated RFQs (Request for Quotations) for Sourcing – Sending RFQs to multiple suppliers simultaneously enables distributors to explore new supplier relationships, diversify and grow their supplier networks and get best prices, availability and terms, on products affected by supply chain shortages
- Supplier/Vendor History – Maintain full vendor history records for each product of all quotes, purchases and terms for that product from all suppliers/vendors
Track Goods in Transit
- Create Containers – Select lines from multiple completed POs and create containers
- Full TMS Linkage – Use the Accolent ERP/FreightPOP linkage to push containers to FreightPOP. Select carrier, arrange shipping then track goods from origin port through shipping to destination port
- Real-Time Updates – Linkages with hundreds of carriers that provide real-time updates on status and location
- Powerful Special Orders – Distributors can use special orders and linked POs to drop-ship or cross-dock goods to customers, improving turnaround time, reducing handling and reducing inventory requirements
- Integrated TMS – Fully integrated FreightPOP Transportation Management System gives distributors the ability to manage inbound and outbound shipments with direct links to ocean freight carriers, rail, LTL, FTL and small-parcel carriers
- Purchase Orders and Containers Tracking – Allows distributors to track and monitor shipments through the supply chain from FOB foreign port through to their warehouses
- Landed Cost – Full landed cost capabilities allow container costs to be allocated back to goods based on weight, cubes or extended price and capitalized into inventory
- Full HTSUS Capabilities – Allow for the automatic calculation of import tariffs and the capitalization of these into inventory
- Integrated AP Automation – Receive purchase orders, tie out purchase order receipts and then pay vendor invoices anywhere in the world over a fully-integrated, leading AP payments platform
Order Management and Processing
- Powerful Order Management – Manage customer orders from a variety of channels including eCommerce, and process orders through fulfillment to delivery to customers
- Easy-to-Manage Order Processing - Manage orders through multiple defined stages from quoite to order to fulfillment sub-stages of picking, packing and shipping to delivery and invoicing
- Full Warehouse Control System – Provides distributors with complete warehouse management software covering all warehouse operations from warehouse layout to picking, packing and shipping of orders, to receipt of POs (purchase orders) and put-away as well as physical inventory
- Fully Wireless Enabled - Increase flexibility, productivity and cut down on errors by using the wireless WMS system that allows warehouse personnel to complete all warehouse operations using handheld mobile devices and barcode scanners
- Multi-carrier Shipping – Linkage with multiple carriers allows users to rate shop against multiple carriers’ services and create diversity of shipping options to get products to customers
Accounting & General Ledger, inventory, purchasing, ordering, eCommerce, wireless warehouse management, and more. From sales to reporting, Accolent ERP has you covered.
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.