Accolent ERP provides shipping management tools and integrations
Accolent ERP provides distributors and light manufacturers with powerful fulfillment and shipping management tools for small parcel shipping, including built-in integrations with EasyPost, the leading multi-carrier shipping solution with APIs to UPS, FedEx, USPS, and many other regional carriers. In addition, Accolent ERP offers integration with LTL and FTL carriers, rail and steamship lines to manage inbound and outbound freight.
Multi-Carrier Shipping Management Capabilities
Accolent ERP's full-featured shipping management capabilities give distributors the ability to take control of their shipping needs:
- Get real-time rates from multiple carriers and compare rates
- Full support for all warehouse picking, packing, and shipping functions
- Pack orders in multiple boxes and create packing lists for each box, automatically calculate weights of each box or weigh each box
- Select shipping carrier, get a "master" tracking number and tracking numbers for each box, print a shipping label for each box in the order, and arrange for the pick-up of the order by the carrier
- Store FOB defaults by customer
- Store customer's freight account details to automatically charge their accounts
Accolent ERP Integrations
Accolent ERP is integrated directly with EasyPost, UPS, FedEx, USPS, and ShippingEasy for small parcel delivery. In addition, Accolent ERP delivers integrations with LTL and FTL carriers, rail and steamship lines through a third party TMS solution. Through this integration, businesses can manage and track inbound and outbound freight and take advantage of volume shipping rates.
Integration With EasyPost Makes Shipping …. well … Easy!
The Accolent ERP/EasyPost integration allows businesses to use EasyPost's modern Shipping API, Tracking API, and Address Verification API for USPS, Fedex, UPS, DHL, and many more carriers. Businesses get access to USPS Commercial Plus Pricing and UPS marketplace rates for domestic and international shipments. EasyPost's Create Label tool allows businesses to create labels, verify addresses, track packages, and insure shipments in one place.
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP Delivers Full Shipping Management Functionality
Using Accolent ERP and the built-in integrations, distributors can take full control of all their shipping management needs:
- With Accolent ERP, users can look up small parcel freight rates from UPS, FedEx, USPS, and multiple other carriers while creating quotes or orders
- When an order moves to the warehouse for fulfillment, Accolent ERP provides the full range of picking, packing, and shipping management functionality that businesses need
- Pick orders as single pick tickets or batch together as master pick tickets, and sort to optimize your picking sequence. Choose to pick multiple orders as a single master pick ticket and pack as individual orders
- Once picked, pack orders in multiple boxes and create packing lists for each box in the order
- Compare multiple carriers' rates and select a carrier and freight service, get a tracking number, print a shipping label for each box in the order, and arrange for the pick-up of the order
- Set and maintain FOB shipment defaults by customer
- Accolent ERP stores freight account details for the shipper, the customer, and third parties, providing the flexibility to bill freight charges to:
- the shipper’s account,
- the customer’s account, or
- to a third-party account
- Through integrations with a TMS solution, Accolent ERP allows users to manage LTL and FTL carriers, rail carriers, steamship lines and get access to aggregated volume shipping rates
- For international vendors, track shipping details by container by vessel by voyage and update this information in real-time
Contact Us Today
Contact us to show you what Accolent ERP can do
Take control of your shipping and eliminate the need for separate shipping management solutions.