Powerful Sales and Customer Service Features
Sales and Customer Service
For wholesale distributors, sales and customer service are critical. Driving sales is what sets up distribution businesses for success, and providing great customer service is what ensures it. Accolent ERP software delivers outstanding pricing and order entry capabilities to Salespersons. Comprehensive commissions features optimize incentivization of Salespersons. Formatted Excel exports allow creation of customized commission plans. Customer service people have access to all transactions and customer account histories they need to provide exceptional customer service to your customers.
Creating Quotes and Sales Orders
Accolent ERP offers very flexible pricing options and discount structures that puts control in the hands of salespersons to close sales, subject to specified margin requirements. Salespersons can enter quotes for prospects or quotes or orders for customers. To enter sales orders, salespersons can reorder from past quotes or invoices or from recently purchased products and are alerted if products have alternates or accessories. Salespersons always have full visibility into in-stock quantities and what can be delivered to customers, and when. Orders may also be placed against other warehouses if items are out-of-stock in the salesperson’s warehouse. Salespersons can move quotes to orders, save orders in process or release completed orders to the warehouse for fulfillment. Accolent ERP also supports one-step over-the counter orders that are fulfilled immediately.
To manage and properly incentivize salespersons, Accolent ERP includes sophisticated commissions functionality. Accolent ERP allows for the design of multi-level, commission plans that calculate commissions by line based on a percentage of profit or of gross revenue and allow for different commission rates for each salesperson on each class of product. Commissions paid on overdue customer accounts may be taken back on a line item basis. Commissions may be decreased automatically if the product is discounted below user-defined levels. All commission calculations take into account vendors rebates and deviated costs. In addition, Accolent ERP provides a formatted export to Excel that can be used to create customized commission plans.
Providing Customer Service
Customer Service personnel can always find the status of any in-process transactions and look up customers’ prior transactions and sales histories. They can access and/or modify transactions for customers any time prior to shipment. Customer Service personnel can see whether orders in fulfillment are ready to pick, in picking, picked, packed or shipped without having to call the warehouse. All transactions allow unlimited comments that stay with the transaction through its lifecycle, allowing Customer Service to update information based on customer instructions.
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP Sales and Customer Service Features
Accolent ERP’s sales and customer service functionality includes:
- Very Powerful Pricing – Contracts, Advertised Pricing, Special Pricing, Matrix Pricing, Quantity Breaks, Discounts by Warehouse, all subject to specified margin requirements
- Multiple Order Types – Quotes, two-step Orders, Immediate Invoices (over-the-counter), Back Orders, Future Orders, Recurring Orders, Rentals, Repairs, Credit Memos
- Reorder from Prior Transactions – quickly import products from past invoices, quotes, frequently purchased products
- Full Visibility of Inventory – Access in-stock quantities for all warehouses
- Full Customer Account History – Look up any in-process transactions and customer’s prior transactions and sales histories
- Special Orders and Drop Ships – Extensive functionality to manage linked Sales Orders and POs (Special Orders)
- Upsell Prompts – Automatic prompts for Accessories and Alternates
- Place Orders on Multiple Warehouses – Ship each line on the order from a different warehouse; view available inventory in all warehouses while entering an order
- Credit Hold Checks – Automatically place accounts on Credit Hold when assigned credit limit is exceeded or if an invoice is open beyond a pre-selected number of days, manually process orders on Credit Hold with authorization
- Take Payments/Deposits – Take payments or deposits at any time that will be linked to the order; set status to require prepayment or COD
Contact Us Today to Learn About Accolent ERP’s Sales and Customer Service Capabilities
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s sophisticated Sales and Customer Service features can improve your quality of outcomes, save you time and money, and increase the efficiency of your distribution business.