Extensive, powerful inventory management capabilities
Distributor Inventory Management
Accolent ERP's distributor inventory management software gives wholesalers complete control of their inventory at all times. Inventory tracking and management works across multiple warehouses, multiple locations, multiple product UOMs and tracks product quantity by: On Hand, On Order, In Picking, On BO, Avail to Sell, and On PO. Full support for warehouse transfers and centralized purchasing.
- Distributor Inventory management system tracks inventory for one or multiple warehouses including transfers between warehouses
- Delivers very strong functionality to manage inventory across multiple warehouses including:
- all inventory reports available for specified warehouses
- ability to check inventory status and availability for each warehouse while entering quote, order, purchase order, etc.
- selling prices for items can vary by warehouse
- safety stock and inventory stocking levels by warehouse
- Allows co-mingling of inventory that is both owned and consigned
- Tracks the inventory of each product for each warehouse from PO Receipt through orders, fulfillment, and restocking
- For light manufacturing and assembly, finished inventory and raw materials are recorded by product, by warehouse
- Distributor inventory management system ledger card shows all transactions affecting inventory of every product in every warehouse
- Inventory status screen shows detail of all the transactions for every product for every warehouse as the product moves through warehouse operations from orders to picking to shipping to invoice or back order
- Multiple costs are maintained for each product by warehouse to reflect local costs of labor and overhead
- Distributor inventory management sytem allows the association of a product with multiple locations
- Tracks inventory of that product at each of the multiple locations specified for that product
- Record where products are picked from and where put-away
- Easily move products from one location to another to replenish widely used locations
- Use locations to create picking patterns and assign different picking patterns and sequences to different orders/pickers
- Distributor inventory management system allows unlimited Landed Costs for each PO, including freight, port storage, insurance, tariffs, import duties, drayage, etc.
- Allocate Landed Costs to the items on the PO, line by line by extended cost, weight or cubes
- Allocated Landed Costs are capitalized into the average costs of the products on the PO in accordance with GAAP
Contact Us Today to Demo Accolent ERP
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software.
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s sophisticated inventory management features can improve your quality of outcomes, save you time and money, and increase the efficiency of your distribution business.