Accolent ERP barcode inventory management software speeds fulfillment and cuts down on errors
Barcode Inventory Management Software
Accolent ERP barcode inventory management software allows for the use of barcodes to represent product codes throughout the system. This greatly improves efficiency of all warehouse operations, reduces errors and saves you time and money.
Accolent ERP allows for the use of barcodes for all warehouse operations.
- Associate product codes with barcodes that can be scanned by barcode readers to identify the product
- Use GS-1 registered barcodes or custom barcodes in multiple formats
- Significantly cuts down on data entry errors and speeds processing
- Improve productivity by using Accolent Wireless WMS handheld devices for most warehouse operations including picking, packing, shipping, PO receiving and put-away and physical inventory counting
To use Accolent ERP barcode inventory management software, barcodes need to be set up as product synonyms. Barcodes may be set up as product synonyms by:
- Scanning, keying in, or importing manufacturers’ GS-1 rergistered barcodes
- Generating custom barcodes for products in any formats
- Configure system to read compound barcodes consisting of multiple elements such as Manufacturer, Product Code, Weight, Manufacture Date, Lot No, Expiry Date, Serial No, etc.
- Once configured, compound barcodes can parse all the information from a single scan
Use Accolent ERP barcode inventory management software to print product labels or bin labels.
- Select a product population, a barcode type, and then print barcode labels for products or bins/shelves
- Print labels with the barcode and include human-readable information as well
- Customize labels as desired to include product-related information
- Print and affix labels to products or bins/shelves, to allow scanning rather than manually identifying products to pick, move or put-away, improving productivity and reducing errors
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Benefits of Using Barcodes
Using Accolent ERP barcode inventory management software has multiple benefits including:
- Reduce Errors: Greatly cut down on errors from manually entering or looking up product codes.
- Ensure All Data Elements are Captured: Using configurable compound barcodes allows capture of multiple data elements such as Manufacturer, Product Code, Weight, Manufacture Date, Lot No., Expiry Date, etc., with a single scan, eliminating lost data.
- Improved Productivity: Increase productivity and efficiency of all warehouse operations including picking, packing, shipping, purchase order receiving, purchase order put-away, physical counting.
- Improve Inventory Control: Track inventory by UOM by location more easily across multiple warehouses.
- Generate, Scan and Print Barcodes: Complete system to create custom barcodes, recognize barcodes and to create product and bin barcode labels.
Contact Us Today to Demo Accolent ERP
Arrange a demo of Accolent ERP software.
We’ll show you how Accolent ERP uses barcodes to improve warehouse operations and make your distribution business more accurate, more efficient and with better inventory control.