Accolent ERP offers integrated payment acceptance through CardConnect
Integrated Payment Acceptance
Accolent ERP is integrated with CardConnect®, a unit of Fiserve/First Data one of the largest payment processors globally. By automatically processing Level 2 and Level 3 data, CardConnect® optimizes interchange charges ensuring the lowest possible rate on every transaction. All integrated payment acceptance transactions automatically update records in Accolent ERP.
Benefits of Integrated Payment Acceptance
There are multiple benefits of using Accolent ERP/CardConnect® integrated payment acceptance, including:
- Minimizing interchange fees
- Increasing cash flow by making it easy to get paid immediately using a Pay Now button on invoice transmittal emails
- Complete omni-channel solution
- Minimizing your costs of PCI-compliance and liability with industry-leading security
- Automatically capturing payment details eliminating human error
- Speeding reconciliation with extensive reporting tools and e-statements
Accept Payments in Accolent ERP
From Accolent ERP take Card Not Present payments or ACH/eCheck payments on orders and invoices using a virtual terminal. Use CardConnect’s line of Ingenico physical terminals to swipe, read chip, dip, etc to take Card Present transactions. All transactions are tokenized for maximum security. All credit card numbers saved for re-use are stored as tokens that cannot be decrypted, minimizing PCI-compliance issues and liability.
Send Invoices with Pay Now Button
Accolent ERP allows invoices to be sent with a Pay Now button that calls a CardConnect Hosted Payment Page that records a customer’s payment.
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP/CardConnect® Integrated Payment Acceptance
Accolent ERP now offers integrated payment acceptance through CardConnect®, a unit of Fiserve/First Data, one of the largest global payment processors. We integrated directly with CardConnect® to give Accolent ERP users access to the best pricing and the best payment acceptance technology available. Below are some of the key benefits of the Accolent ERP/CardConnect® integration:
- Save Money on Fees – CardConnect® automatically processes Level 2 and Level 3 data, ensuring the lowest possible rate on every transaction and resulting in, on average, a significant savings
- Omni-channel Solution – the CardPointe® solution is accessible on any desktop, tablet or mobile device, and includes virtual and plug and play retail terminals
- Select the most cost-efficient virtual or physical terminal solution for your business needs and save money
- Multiple Warehouses – Inventory management system shows availability in multiple warehouses
- Multiple Locations for Each Product in Each Warehouse – Create multiple locations for each product in each warehouse and track inventory at each such location
- Increase Cash Flow – Send invoices with a Pay Now button and get paid as soon as possible; get next day funding with CardConnect®
- Eliminate Security Vulnerabilities – All transactions secured using P2PE (point-to-point encryption) and tokenization to provide maximum PCI compliance scope reduction and maximum data security
- Reduce Human Error – Payments directly update Accolent ERP, recording tokenized ID and approval codes
- Virtual Terminal – No need for any remote terminals, enter transactions directly into Accolent ERP
Contact Us Today
Contact us to put you in touch with CardConnect.
We can show you how Accolent ERP’s payment acceptance works. If you are interested we’ll put you directly in touch with CardConnect.