Accolent ERP provides customizable field service management software
Accolent ERP Field Service Management Software
Use multiple available Accolent ERP field service management mobile apps. Data in Accolent ERP is immediately sync'ed to the mobile apps and delivered to remote users’ mobile devices. Data captured on users’ mobile devices is automatically updated to the Accolent ERP database. If cell phone coverage is not available, these apps can run on an offline cached basis and sync when coverage is available.
Receive incoming service calls and schedule and dispatch technicians to respond to customer requests:
- Dispatchers create, assign and update work orders then deploy them directly to field technicians’ mobile devices
- Technicians can be assigned based on availability, proximity, skill-sets, available inventory, customer history or other criteria
Manage field service calls dispatched to technicians.
- Track technicians’ arrival on site, time on the job, and completion
- Technicians can record travel time, parts used, labor, etc.
- When done, technicians can create and email invoices from the mobile device or from Accolent ERP
Manage your fleet of delivery trucks and facilitate route-based deliveries.
- Track locations and disposition of your delivery trucks
- Monitor deliveries in progress, send delivery route directions and re-routing changes directly to drivers' mobile devices
- Generate proof of delivery using signature capture, GPS coordinates and photos.
Facilitate remote sales using mobile apps.
- Enable salespersons to enter prospects, update customers’ records, take customers’ orders on mobile devices from the field
- Deliver real-time inventory, pricing, and delivery information from the customer’s premises
- Enter orders and release them to fulfillment while still with the customer
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP Delivers Full Field Service Functionality
Using Accolent ERP, distributors can take full control of all their field service and delivery needs:
- Manage remote workforces and enable delivery of field services
- Manage incoming services calls, manage calendars, and set appointments
- Assign service calls based on technicians' availability, proximity, skill-sets, available inventory and parts, customer history or other criteria
- Dispatch technicians to customer locations
- Track technicians en route, arrival on site, time on job, usage of parts from inventory, etc.
- Prepare and deliver invoices and take payments for services calls
- Schedule deliveries and obtain electronic proof of delivery
- Enable DSD (direct-to-store) and truck-based remote sales models
- Enable remote salespersons to enter prospect records, update customer records and take orders on mobile devices
- Automatic caching of data if out of cell phone coverage and sending when in range of cell towers
Contact Us to Learn About Our Field Service Management Software
Contact us to show you what Accolent ERP can do for you.
Take control of all of your field service and remote workforce management solutions on a single platform.