Easy-to Use Business Intelligence and Data Analytics Tools
Business Intelligence Software and Tools for Distributors
Accolent ERP delivers powerful Business Intelligence software for distributors through an integration with Phocas Software, a best-in-class, Cloud-based, BI solution. Through this integration, you will have access to all the tools you need to allow you to run real-time data analyses on your Accolent ERP data. This real-time data analysis can help you gain insights into your business, visualize performance and find trends. Accolent ERP also integrates with Power BI and delivers pre-made datasets and Power BI dashboards.
How Business Intelligence Software Works
Looking at reports can help you identify trends and uncover anomalies. But often you need to ask specific questions of the data before you can define or create the report that will give you the answers you need. This is where Business Intelligence software comes in.
- Using Business Intelligence software you can follow your train of thought to uncover data relationships that you may have been unaware of at the outset
- Starting with your business insights, the data analytics tools of Business Intelligence software let you explore, analyze and visualize your business data
- Data ananalytics and BI enables better data-driven decisions and improves performance
Accolent ERP Business Intelligence Integration
Accolent ERP users can access powerful data analytics technology through ADS Solutions’ integration with Phocas Software. We have already mapped all the Accolent ERP data and delivered this data in several functional databases (e.g., sales, purchasing, AR). All the data in these databases have already been summarized and grouped by multiple dimensions.
- Using the Accolent ERP data analytics tools, you will be able to explore your data to slice and dice it in any number of ways
- You will not be restricted to looking at the data in a particular way just because that was how that report was made
- With only a few clicks, you can look at the data in any number of different ways, compare the data on various levels and explore historical and forecasted analyses.
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Accolent ERP delivers Best-In-Class BI
The Accolent ERP data analytics integration includes these features:
- Continuously Updated Data – All your Accolent ERP data is available to you so that you can run real-time data analyses
- Data Analytics Tools – The Accolent ERP data has already been populated to several functional databases, indexed, summarized, and grouped by multiple dimensions. With a few clicks, the data can be viewed in a completely different way
- Data Exploration – The data analytics grid presentation is very powerful and intuitive and can display the data in any grouping or date range. Using this grid, you can explore the data and run ad hoc analyses to discover data relationships and uncover insights
- Immediate Visualizations – Once the data is sliced in a certain way you can view it in various possible visualizations to better understand its implications
- Create Dashboards and Scorecards – Evaluate performance continuously through building your own dashboards and scorecards
Contact Us Today
Contact us to show you what Accolent ERP data analytics technology can do for your business.
Start using Data Analytics and Business Intelligence to drive your business decision-making.