Comprehensive, Fully GAAP-Compliant Accounting Software for Wholesale Distributors
Complete, US GAAP-Compliant, Accounting Software for Wholesalers
Accolent ERP’s accounting software for wholesalers, monitors income, tracks expenditures, helps set budgets and records resources to enable you to manage your wholesale distribution business. The Accolent ERP accounting system for wholesalers is built on a fully integrated General Ledger (“GL”) with multi-segment Chart of Accounts capability and is completely US GAAP-compliant. All accounting transactions are logged, auditable and posted immediately to the GL when saved. Complete GAAP financial statements created on a periodic basis allow you to manage and optimize financial performance.
Comprehensive Financial Management Tools
In addition to the accounting system, Accolent ERP also provides extensive financial management tools to allow you to manage your financial statements, fiscal period closings, financial forecasting and analysis.
General Ledger Chart of Accounts
Chart of Accounts permits unlimited GL Accounts and allows user-defined financial statements by Warehouse by Department. Detailed budgeting is available by GL Account by Warehouse by Department. All transactions are posted to default GL Accounts that have to be set up but these may be overridden by the user as desired.
Accounts Receivable screen shows a Customer’s complete record of invoices, credit memos and payments with aging. Automated e-mailing or printing of invoices, statements and collection letters minimize your efforts to collect payment.
Take payments by cash, credit card, or ACH and apply to specific invoices or distribute over a number of open invoices. Accolent ERP is integrated with CardConnect®, a unit of FIServe/First Data one of the largest global transaction processors. CardConnect® optimizes interchange charges ensuring the lowest possible rate on every transaction, saving you money on payment processing.
Allocate expenses to multiple GL Accounts and track against budgets. Set default GL Account allocations by vendor to improve efficiency. Full-featured aging of Accounts Payable and ability to manage vendor payments by due dates, by your defined priority or to capture pay-by-date discounts. Easily select vendor invoices to pay and write checks.
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Features of Accolent ERP Accounting Software for Wholesalers
- Secure Access to Accounting Information– You can set access rights by Role to limit access to sensitive accounting information to appropriate personnel only
- Complete Integrated GL Chart of Accounts – Create unlimited GL Accounts specified by Warehouse by Department
- Immediate GL Posting of All Accounting Transactions – All accounting transactions immediately post automatically to the GL when the transaction is saved
- Default GL Allocations – For efficiency, default allocations are set up for all transactions but may be overridden by the user
- Audit Trail– All transactions are completely auditable and traceable in the system
- Full Drill-Down – All transactions can be traced back to each underlying transaction (e.g., payment discount given on a specific payment on a specific invoice)
- Financial Statements– Group GL Accounts (e.g., Checking Account) by Account Group (e.g., Cash Accounts) by Sub-Account Type (e.g., Current Assets) by Account Type (e.g., Assets) to create GAAP-compliant Financial Statements by Warehouse by Department
- Bank Accounts –Supports multiple Bank Accounts with easy reconciliation of actual cash in bank to balance sheet and cash accounts
- Integration with 3rd party payroll– Accolent ERP has linked with multiple Payroll Processors to take a single integrated GL posting for each aggregated payroll payment
- Multi-currency– Support for multi-currency transactions
Contact Us Today to Demo Accolent ERP Accounting Software for Wholesalers
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s sophisticated accounting software for wholesalers can help you better manage and report on your wholesale distribution business.