Comprehensive, Fully GAAP-Compliant Accounting Software for Wholesale Distributors
Complete, US GAAP-Compliant, Accounting Software for Wholesalers
Accolent ERP’s accounting software for wholesalers, monitors income, tracks expenditures, helps set budgets and records resources to enable you to manage your wholesale distribution business. The Accolent ERP accounting system for wholesalers is built on a fully integrated General Ledger (“GL”) with multi-segment Chart of Accounts capability and is completely US GAAP-compliant. All accounting transactions are logged, auditable and posted immediately to the GL when saved.
Comprehensive Financial Management Tools
Complete GAAP financial statements created on a periodic basis allow you to manage and optimize financial performance. Accolent ERP also provides extensive financial management tools to allow you to manage your financial statements, fiscal period closings, financial forecasting and analysis.
General Ledger Chart of Accounts
Unlimited General Ledger Chart of Accounts by Warehouse by Department. Real-time GAAP-compliant posting of all transactions to the GL.
- Complete user-defined financial statements by Warehouse
- Default GL Accounts set up for all GL Account postings that may be overridden by user
- Straightforward month end and year closing processes
- Complete audit trail for all transactions
- Full drill-down of all GL Postings to underlying transactions
Comprehensive Accounts Receivable tracking by Customer. A customer’s AR account screen shows a complete record of invoices, credit memos and payments with aging.
- Automated e-mailing or printing of invoices, statements and collection letters minimize collection efforts
- Take payments by cash, check, credit card, or ACH and apply to specific invoices or distribute over a number of open invoices
- Fully integrated payment processing through Clover®, a unit of Fiserv/First Data one of the largest global transaction processors
- Optimized interchange charges ensure the lowest possible rate on every transaction
Full tracking of Accounts Payable by Vendor account. Full-featured aging of Accounts Payable and ability to manage vendor payments by due dates, by defined priority or to capture pay-by-date discounts.
- Allocate AP invoices to multiple GL Account expense accounts
- Set default GL Account allocations by vendor to improve efficiency Easily select vendor invoices to pay and write checks
- Use AP Automation integration to speed AP processing and payment
Optimized for wholesale distribution across a number of vertical industries: auto parts, building materials, chemicals, fasteners, food & beverage, industrial, jan/san, restaurant supply and more
Accolent ERP Technology
There are good reasons that cloud-based ERP software is rapidly replacing on-premise business software. Learn why experts predict that 5 years from now on premise systems will be obsolete.
Implementation and Training
Let us show you how our comprehensive implementation and training programs will manage your transition and get you up and running on Accolent ERP quickly and painlessly.
Features of Accolent ERP Accounting Software for Wholesalers
- Secure Access to Accounting Information– You can set access rights by Role to limit access to sensitive accounting information to appropriate personnel only
- Complete Integrated GL Chart of Accounts – Create unlimited GL Accounts specified by Warehouse by Department
- Immediate GL Posting of All Accounting Transactions – All accounting transactions immediately post automatically to the GL when the transaction is saved
- Default GL Allocations – For efficiency, default allocations are set up for all transactions but may be overridden by the user
- Audit Trail– All transactions are completely auditable and traceable in the system
- Full Drill-Down – All transactions can be traced back to each underlying transaction (e.g., payment discount given on a specific payment on a specific invoice)
- Financial Statements– Group GL Accounts (e.g., Checking Account) by Account Group (e.g., Cash Accounts) by Sub-Account Type (e.g., Current Assets) by Account Type (e.g., Assets) to create GAAP-compliant Financial Statements by Warehouse by Department
- Bank Accounts –Supports multiple Bank Accounts with easy reconciliation of actual cash in bank to balance sheet and cash accounts
- Integration with 3rd party payroll– Accolent ERP has linked with multiple Payroll Processors to take a single integrated GL posting for each aggregated payroll payment
- Multi-currency– Support for multi-currency transactions
Contact Us Today to Demo Accolent ERP Accounting Software for Wholesalers
Let us show you how Accolent ERP’s sophisticated accounting software for wholesalers can help you better manage and report on your wholesale distribution business.