Salespersons in the distribution industry used to be chained to their desks for long hours of tedious manual labor to create, sort, collate, organize, and file the stacks and stacks of paperwork that was necessitated with every order and by every aspect of business. Thankfully, today's new, innovative small business wholesale distributors software has eased that strain.
The efficiency of small business wholesale distributors software frees your employees from these antiquated process, allowing more of their time to be spent on actually marketing your products and connecting with your customers--both activities that will increase of return on investment and protect your customer base. But freedom from paperwork and improved customer relations are only two of the many benefits of small business software. Read on to explore these others!
- Technology improves accuracy and cuts down on human error. Of course the benefit of technology depends on the accuracy as your employees, but unlike the paper and pen methodology, once information is entered into the system, it needn't be transcribed or translated again. The fact that orders are only entered once into small business wholesale distributors software decreases the opportunity for error.
- Add-on items are easily connected to all items ordered by your customers. As your sales staff is entering their orders, a prompt appears to remind them of added of related items that would enhance or support their purchase. There is benefit to the customer, who saves time by not having to place an additional order for necessary but not always obvious components or parts, and benefit to your sales staff and your bottom line, because it becomes very easy for your sales staff to sell more. Profits rise with as sales increase.
- The order fulfillment process becomes much quicker and more efficient because all documentation is digitally produced so any employee can easily find and alter an invoice as needed. In the case of a customer wanting to add onto an existing order, any of your sales staff can accommodate his follow-up request. Special notes regarding each customer can be noted in the system, so when one of your sales staff leaves your company, the history or knowledge-base of each individual customer remains with you in your small business inventory software system.
- The amount of time and cash require to ship an order is frequently reduced because most distribution software for small business is capable of finding the lowest rates possible before finalizing the contract.
- The convenience experienced by your company from using small business inventory software is also transferred to your customers. The more efficient and business-like your processes, the more likely your customers are to return.
- Wholesale distributors software for small business centralizes information and prevents alterations by random employees in your company. It ensures that no details will slip through the cracks.
- Customers will be able to quickly and accurately access the information that they need. Open lines of communication with your client will demonstrate your company’s professionalism in operations. Improved customer service will help small distributors retain an advantage over large giants like newcomer Amazon Supply. The personalized service you give your customers is priceless.
- Finally, nothing can help your small distribution business grow better than putting your products on the Web. Modern e-commerce software can make any small business look like a champ.
Today's small business wholesale distributors software offers great advantages to small, growing distributors. Please contact us today to discover the efficiency that small business wholesale distributors software can bring to your business.